We know how important Vouch embeds are to showcase your videos. That’s why we’ve rebuilt them from the ground up, to provide you with a best-in-class video player that can be added to your website, mobile app or SaaS tools, in just a few clicks.
- Improved responsiveness
- Faster loading speed
- Expanded device and browser compatibility
- Standardised controls in line with commonly used video players
- New customisation options, including full screen and playback speed
Check out our new embeds below. Our Head of Product Steven Birchall shares the context behind the update and Vouch Developer Jay Almaraz explains what you can expect from the changes.
Will my existing embeds look different?
If you’ve already been using our embeds, you’ll see these improvements have been made automatically:
- Company logo and user information is smaller and always rendered on the top left of the player.
- The player buttons and scrubber have been updated. Visually they’re now more similar to other video players in the market.
- The ‘Powered by Vouch’ branding has been replaced with ‘Made using Vouch’.
The embed codes remain the same, so you don’t need to change a thing. However, we do recommend checking anywhere you currently use Vouch embeds so you can see the new style, and make sure everything’s looking perfect.
How to get the most out of Vouch embeds
- Choose the style that suits you
Vouch offers eight embed styles for you to choose from. Each has configuration options that help you personalise the look and feel of the video on your site. You can decide whether to show or hide the questions asked, your customer’s name and captions. Check out your options here.
- Customise with your brand
Customers on a Starter or Teams plan can take their Vouch embeds to the next level and customise them with their own brand colours and logo. A great option for brands that want their videos to fit seamlessly into their website.
- Track their views
Track how your audience is interacting with your embeds and how many times your videos have been viewed with our integrated analytics. They can be recorded as events within your Google Analytics account if you’re a customer on our Starter or Teams plans. Find our set up guide here.
Alongside our embeds, there are loads of other ways you share the amazing video you create with Vouch. Check them all out here and let us know if you have any feedback.
Or if you’re ready to start creating and embedding content, jump into Vouch and start right now.