Our customers have always loved to use their Vouch videos to bring their Canva designs to life, so we’re excited to launch our brand new integration to automate the process. Because while there’s plenty you can do with Vouch’s in platform editing tools, sometimes only a little bit of Canva magic will do.
How the integration works
The Canva integration makes it easy to access your entire Vouch video library within your Canva account. No more downloading or uploading, just all of your HD clips right where you need them. Setting it up only takes a minute. Once done, you’ll be able to:
- Access every video response, upload and recording within your Vouch account in full HD quality - or the quality it has been recorded at.
- Drag and drop your videos into any Canva design, including videos, websites, presentations and more.
- Leverage the full suite of Canva video editing functions, including:
- Trim, crop, split, resize and reorder videos
- Add text, transitions, graphic elements, and animations
- Add music, split audio, add sound effects, narration
- Use special pro features like background remover and magic resize
- Export or publish to a range of different channels, including all of the major social media channels
How to get Vouch’s Canva integration set up
Connecting your Vouch account to your Canva account is super simple. To install the Vouch for Canva app, load up a project within Canva and select the Apps option from the left hand menu. From here you can search for the app Vouch.
Get set up here, or check out this guide if you need a bit more help.
Try our Canva templates
We've designed a selection of Canva templates for Instagram, LinkedIn and Stories to make it even easier to bring video into your creative projects. Simply choose from any of the templates here, drop in your Vouch videos and share them across your social platforms.
Explore more Vouch integrations
Vouch seamlessly connects with the tools you use to run your business every day. Our integrations allow you to capture video with Vouch and access it immediately in your existing workflows. From Slack to Dropbox, Hubspot and Zapier, check out our full list of integrations here, designed to make your life easier.